Thursday, May 11, 2017

FLIP: Spikes

I took a longer break than I had expected with various painful developments, but I hope I'm starting to get back on track again.  I am glad to be flipping out again with Jessica.  :D

Actually this worked out well.  When she told me our theme weeks ago, I had an image in my mind and I really did not know how to do it.  I went ahead with thinking of other ideas (which haven't gotten finished themselves, either).

Then I got these awesome manga models and I figured it out.


So here is my random idea for this week.  First time using a pose from Body-kun.  (Hahah, yes, that is really his name.  His friend is Body-chan.)





My husband told me it's creepy.  Do you think it's creepy?  I was just going for a general image that could be used for various things; I dunno, I guess it could be creepy...

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I don't think he is a bit creepy. I was thinking he looked quite cheerful and friendly.
Glad you are getting back on track. Hopefully settled.

stapeliad said...

Oh!! This is just *sooo very good*!
I do not think it is creepy but, uh- consider who you are asking that question to.....

Actually, it looks like Mr. Monocle stepped into Super Mario Bros... remember the spike pits?

Not creepy but VERY cool.

stapeliad said...

ps i got a Body-Kan ad on my instagram feed today!
Must admit I want one....

~!Carey said...

Thank you, Lisa and Jessica! <3 You made me feel a little better. <3

Jessica, oh exactly, see, you totally got what I was doing here. I am so very glad. And yes, I really think these are great. I'm so glad I got them!