Thursday, August 6, 2015

She-e-ee wants to be-e fre-eee frooom me-e...

So this morning I woke up inexplicably early.  My kids recently watched the Lion King, and of course I love the Lion King.  But I don't want a singing warthog in my mind when I just wake up.  So I was trying to get my half-asleep mind to think of a way to get that out of my head.  I was coming up with blanks, so I just searched for "best song ever."

I should have known someone somewhere would have titled their song that.

Yeah, no, not so much.  Not impressed.

So then I had to search for the worst song ever.

What I found on youtube was, yeah, pretty bad.  I think I've heard bands (in actual concert) which were...really close to that in fact.  Thankfully not in the quality of singer, but definitely in the music and very close to the lyrics.

This song went on for seven minutes.

I'm almost convinced it was better than the "best song ever", though.

I definitely got the warthog out of my mind.....

**

Here's something from Oswald Chambers again.  :)

"The point of prayer is not to get answers from God, but to have perfect and complete oneness with Him."

"When you seem to have no answer, there is always a reason--God uses these times to give you deep personal instruction, and it is not for anyone else but you."

1 comment:

stapeliad said...

"But I don't want a singing warthog in my mind when I just wake up."

Truer words have never been spoken or written.

OH MICKEY YOU'RE SO FINE, YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome.