Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mad!Messed Up

 It's time again for my weekly theme with Jessica!

So, this was an easy theme, it practically did itself!

There were actually a number of things I could post about here this week, haha.  But I'll only choose one, for a change going with brevity.

I decided to paint Face one day this week.  I thought, he looks really comfy, surely he'll stay right there.  Uh-huh.  He moved after I had seven (quick!) strokes from my pen.  He actually adjusted himself again shortly after I began attempt #2, but I kept on with that one anyway.

This is an ACEO on bristol, pen and watercolor marker and watercolor stick and watercolor crayon.

Edit:  Oh, wow.  I messed up in posting this even...I didn't hit the button last night!!

2 comments:

stapeliad said...

Awww Face!

How incredibly messed up of you to think a cat would stay still for you.

Still, Facial Movements non withstanding (HAHAHAHAHA come on that's funny!!) you have done a lovely kitty painting.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Cats are better than dogs at sitting still. I like this kitty picture but I can understand your frustration at a moving model.