Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mad! Finished

For those of you just tuning in, Jessica and I have a weekly theme we do together.

This week was finished.  I suppose I ought to have finished last week's, but I'm still uncertain about which direction to go or whether to go or if I should do another one or...yeah.  Anyway.

This one was declared finished after I got to six different media with it (not counting the pencil!!), lol.

Illustration board, 8x6, Japanese watercolor, Inktense blocks, Inktense pencils, watercolor crayon, oil pastel, and pan pastels


Markers woulda been nice, too....but it's finished.

3 comments:

stapeliad said...

wow six media!
you are having way too much fun with color.

It's really lovely.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Looks like a big storm. Pure madness.

~!Carey said...

Thanks, Jessica and Lisa!