Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mad ACEO: Mountains

Theme this week: mountains!

I'd kind of wanted to do more than this, but at least I managed my five.  There's a lot I want to do with this theme.  :)

These are all illustration board.  I need to get some more of that!...

The first is sumi ink and Inktense blocks used as ink.


The following are all oil pastel, on Colorfix primed illustration board. (Australian Gray...I think.)





Aaaand...you can put them all together, like this.  :D


Kids were very distracting as I did those, but it turned out okay after all.  I'm liking how it looks on my screen, which makes it feel like I'm looking at them from a distance.  Scale isn't quite right on those mountains, but I blame the distraction.  And the fact that I should have had two more primed cards in there really.  Next time; I'm definitely going to do a more precise job without distraction.

Don't forget Jessica's!

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I like your color choices. I don't know how you manage with all of your distractions. Nice work.

stapeliad said...

These are great!
Your OP work is so pretty.

You have unwittingly done- in a way- my next suggested theme, which I haven't even told you about yet.

~!Carey said...

Lisa, wow, thank you for coming over here to see them!

Jessica, thank you, and I'm so excited about our new theme. <3